There are many different types of hotels and just as many styles of furniture to help create the desired ambiance. So what are the top 5 hotel furniture designs?
- Worldly Artwork and Parisian rugs combined with the right furnishings can create a splendid old world look. It should consist of a mix of urban and chic furniture as well as pieces that look well traveled just like the traveler that is staying there. Leather styles work wonderfully and they also outlast many other materials. If you want to add a little European flair you just add a few unusual more unique pieces that will give you that fresh look. Worldly is a lot about wood and weathered wood is certainly an added charm. Think non traditional and hand crafted too.
- Futuristic One might not have thought futuristic would be a top furniture design but it really is becoming popular especially in the new upscale smaller but very functional hotel spaces that are complete with internet hook ups and everything a busy life might need. Think of the Jetsons and you’ve got the futuristic furniture you’d find in these great hotels. Chairs are often one of the first pieces to take on the new flare. In this case think of the work of Team Johanason. If you aren’t familiar with it you should be. You’ll find contemporary and comfortable chairs like the DJ Comet 01-46.
- Contemporary This is a furniture design that never goes out of style. Don’t confuse contemporary with trendy. Contemporary has the lines of feel of modern with the quality of traditional. You get a great mix of woods and metals and designs of today that are linear, warm, and inviting. Headboards will often be leather and desks are often accompanied with a comfortable desk chair that’s designed to work at. Stefano Giovannoni is a great example of a contemporary comfortable office chair. This GM Bombo chair SD116 is a 5 base swivel chair with adjustable height and you get all kinds of great color choices
- Trendy There’s another group of hotels that cater more to the younger, trendier crowd. Here you’ll find furniture that’s more like Timo Pehkonen’s great looking sofa, the 3D Avenue 42. Combine it with the trendy chairs and the right tables, and you’ll create the ambiance that’s needed.
- Traditional Okay traditional has been around a very long and it generally lands up being a bit of a mix between contemporary and traditional as pieces are replaced. Heavier furniture, lots of wood, maybe some brass, and comfy chairs to sit and relax with a good book or your favorite television show. Consider the Alessio Pozzoli table that’s available in 8 top colors. Traditional lines and yet a touch of today – perfect for a traditional hotel room. Another choice is the Andre V696 which is beechwood with a satin glass center.
Check now Futuristic home design